PREVENTION OF VARIQUE EXPANSION OF VEN: HOW TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF HOME RELATIONSHIPS
Varicose veins are a problem not only aesthetic, but also physical, because these diseases the body tries to tell us that there are malfunctions in the circulatory system. The disease can lead to terrible consequences, such as trophic ulcers and other unpleasant diseases. Therefore, attention should be paid to the problem not only when surgical treatment is already needed, but when it can still be prevented. Let's talk today about the causes of the appearance of varices of the lower extremities and prevention methods, which are not difficult to organize in everyday life.
Groups of high risk to varicose veins on the legs
The disease with thrombophlebitis and varicose veins is progressing gradually, you may not even suspect its presence. Here it is important to clearly understand whether you are in a high-risk group. Answering affirmatively, at least one of the following statements, you need to do without delay to prevent the disease of veins:
- An inherited factor. Many doctors agree that this is the main cause of the disease. The gene that weakens the venous mesh can be inherited, and sooner or later it can manifest itself.
- Unfavorable factors. Even having inherited risk of getting sick, it will not be as high as for the following undesirable factors:
- Sitting work (or driving) more than 6 hours a day;
- Prolonged wear of high heels or shoes on an absolutely flat sole;
- Increased physical activity, for example, work with weight lifting;
- Ignoring the passing of the annual medical examination, including the phlebologist;
- Prolonged stay in the sun or in the sauna;
- Wearing too tight clothing that clutches the movements;
- Wrong diet
- Excess body weight;
- Unstable hormonal background and others.
Of course, the risk of getting sick with this unpleasant and non-aesthetic ailment is high for many, but if you start an early prophylaxis of varicose veins, you can never know the symptoms of an illness.
Prevention of varicose veins in the home
Here are the basic and most effective rules for preventive measures in the treatment of varicose veins, which will help to stop the development of the disease:
1. Exit the long vertical or seated position. If under conditions of work you have to stand for a long time or vice versa, sit - do regular warm-up during the day.
2. Wear a heel of medium height or with a soles of about 3 cm, they less load the veins on the legs.
3. Avoid lifting heavy objects, if necessary, do it with caution or with insurance.
4. Visit the phlebologist at least once a year, he can recognize a disease that you do not suspect.
5. Exclude sharp drops of temperature, do not stay long in the sun.
6. Exit from your diet too fatty foods and reduce consumption of flour products and sugar-based products.
7. Keep track of your weight and hormonal background, visit the endocrinologist.
8. Carry out regular foot massage with venotonics, and, if necessary, wear compression linen.
Follow these simple rules, and be always healthy!
Your application has been accepted. In the near future, wait for confirmation on your e-mail or phone number.