This is a method of treatment of varices with enlarged subcutaneous veins of the limbs, which is based on the injection into the lumen of the affected vein of a special medical preparation, a sclerosing spray, and an overlay of a medical compression bundle.As a result of the procedure, a complete obliteration of the affected vein is followed by its disappearance. The method is simple and non-traumatic, does not require cuts and anesthesia, gives good medical and cosmetic results. This is achieved through the use of special ultra-thin needles and microcatheters, and modern sclerozanti (drugs that are introduced into the vein) are safe and have analgesic properties; their administration, as a rule, is not accompanied by unpleasant sensations for the patient, rarely there are insignificant disappearances of breakage and nourishment after the introduction of the drug.
Our medical center of Life uses a sclerotherapy technique under the control of ultrasound, which allows more precise and safe conduct of this intervention. Treatment of varicose veins with this method for a long time in most cases guarantees a good therapeutic and cosmetic result. However, it should be noted that sometimes, especially those who have a disease started, sclerotherapy can not provide complete cure.
After sclerotherapy it is recommended:
- Outdoor walk for 1 hour;
- During 3-5 days wearing elastic stockings round the clock.
- On 2-3 hours. after the procedure it is not necessary to manage the vehicle, as the preparation contains ethyl alcohol;
- Every day after surgery, you should take daily outdoor walks, avoiding long standing or sitting;
- Two weeks do not accept hot baths and for 6 months refuse saunas, thermal springs (hot procedures);
- In the course of 3 days do not go in for sports.
Your application has been accepted. In the near future, wait for confirmation on your e-mail or phone number.